All Nations Community Church is an English speaking ministry that is part of a Korean-American Church.
1.We believe there is one God who exists as a trinity:the Father (God), the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
2.We believe that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth perfectly but because of sin, the world became completely depraved. Due to our sin, we have become separated from God our creator and there is nothing we can do to be saved on our own.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the only one who can save us by being our substitute: He lived the perfect life that we are unable to live and He died the death that we deserve to die.
4. We believe through that only through putting our faith and trust in Jesus Christ can we be saved and attain the relationship with God our Father that was once lost through sin and disobedience.
5. We believe the Church is God's chosen means to accomplish His work in the world and the followers of Jesus Christ should be the embodiment of Jesus in and to the world.
6. We believe God rules with sovereignty over the universe and human affairs and we are graciously reformed, emphasizing the work of God in salvation. We are Gospel-centered emphasizing that a Christian's standing is not based on what we do, but what Jesus Christ has done.
1. Come to Me (Matthew 11:28)
2. Learn from Me (Matthew 11:29)
3. Abide in Me (John 15:4)
4. Go and Make Disciples (Matthew 28:18-20)